Ora-Aid is an intraoral, non-eugenol dressing for protecting oral wounds, and represents a phenomenal innovation in oral wound management and care.
Ora-Aid is comprised of 2 layers: an oral mucosa adhesive side and a protective barrier on the other. When exposed to moisture, the adhesive side changes into a gel state to achieve adhesion to the wound area. The protective side consists of a water insoluble polymer which covers the wound to protect the applicable area from the environment in the oral cavity.
- Proven Technology with years of use in Europe and Asia
- Protects intraoral wounds (surgical sites) from food, bacteria, and other foreign substances
- Protects suture threads from tongue irritation
- Protects bone graft materials and membranes
- Reduces pain and sensitivity
- Prevents damage to surgical sites during initial healing period
- Easy to cut and shape to adapt to intraoral anatomy
- Rapid healing effect by protecting the healing growth factors in exudate
- No working time limitation or mixing required
- Superior esthetics to conventional dressing
Ora-Aid: Just peel off and stick over the affected site. You can improve the predictability and success rate of intraoral surgery by superior sealing and added protection.